Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: HAppy EAster EVERyone !~

  1. #1
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The dogs are fed...
    Dog #1 is fed, pooped and run
    Dog #2 is pee'd pooped and fed
    Dog 1 & 2 are rassling in the garage as we speak...
    The EASTER bunny came to my house over night!
    We are headed to church very shortly
    We are going out to brunch mebbee after
    It is sunny, crisp and cold out!
    I had Easter w/ my family yesterday.
    My cousins from CAlifornia were in town yesterday to see my MOm.
    My life has been busy since Wednesday....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What are your plans for EASter?

    or


    What did you do for EAster?

    -listens-

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I ate some great food...
    and chilled

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Beautiful~Mistake's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,947
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    we're not religious and we don't have family here
    we spent easter sunday cruisin in the 'vette
    took a sacked lunch out to the lake and watched the ducks [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I met my dad and brother for lunch..then hit the Water'n Hole with my best "boy" friend Chris..he bartends so I get to drink for free.. [img]redface.gif[/img] I hung out there and danced till 10..then my real man called and said I better get my butt home he was locked out..opps! So I got a suprise..he drove 4.5 hours to see me for the night and had to go back and work the graveyard shift tonite. I was tickled to see him..its been 3 weeks since he left to work a shutdown in KY. So I guess I got a sexy 6'6 bald headed tattoo covered male for easter..thanks easta bunny..brach brach! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I guess thats NOT what easter is s'posed to be about is it.. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •